Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Before & After

Hello readers... I have decided to show on my blog something that I like to do in my spare time. I love going to the thrift store. I don't like buying things for myself, as you can't really try them on, however, I love buying large shirts (men or women) and making them into things for my daughter. In this post, I am showing a man's shirt (I believe it was a large) and I have transformed it into an adorable little skirt. I even have enough left over that I plan on making a dress. The pattern for this skirt is from Little Lizard King and I absolutely love it. It is easy to make and is very versatile. This is the before....

and this is the after...
So let me know what you think :) Thanks for reading.

3 comments:

  1. It's absolutely adorable! Thanks tons for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE upcyling! Totally cute use of the Aloha print too. Adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, I thought it was great for a girl skirt, even though the pattern is a little masculine, the yellow offset it :)

    ReplyDelete