Friday, March 5, 2010

UWIB Spring Promo

Hi everyone. A few new things going on. I have finally gotten into an excellent treasury http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list_west.php?room_id=89534 please leave comments, I would love to be on the front page :)
Also, I want to let everyone know that one of the teams that I am on (Unique Women In Business) is having a great spring promo. Just type in UWIBSPRING in the searches and you will see what we have going on. All of us, have sometime of sale items. Don't forget to check under supplies too, I know some of our members are suppliers. Another place to look for sales is on our team blog, www.uniquewomeninbusiness.blogspot.com. We have some members that do not have Etsy stores.
Please feel free to leave comments and let others know about the great deals that you have seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment