Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Wholesale


Hi all, as usual I have not been a good blogger. I rarely have much information to share, but this week I have something I think is of interest. I have a wholesale order that I am doing for some dresses. I am really excited about it (even though I sold them for way to cheap). The thought that there will be 50 dresses out there with my name on them, I just can't put it into words.

Now onto another wholesale topic, I put in lots of bids on wholesale and I got one back the other day asking for samples. I replied that I would be willing to sell the item for full price and if they order 5 or more would reimburse the full price, but would also give them the wholesale pricing on the new order. I think this is a great way to protect yourself. I have seen other bids asking for items to try out on there own kids and if they like them then they will order more. Well someone please tell me what is the incentive?

Anyway, wondering if anyone has any other wholesale stories to share?

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to try to stay as far away from wholesale as possible for the time being. :)

    ReplyDelete